Kinco 901 Cold weather vintage motorcycle gloves
✓ Free shipping NL and BE
✓ Money back guarantee
✓ Note : fall well, see table
✓ NL with 1 working day at home
✓ BE with 2 working days at home
Kinco cold weather vintage motorcycle gloves brave the most extreme weather conditions
The Kinco motorcycle gloves are made of durable materials such as pigskin. A refined finish with thermal inner lining, so warm hands are guaranteed during cold days. Reinforced with leather patches for extra protection and this also prevents wear.
The vintage gloves come with special waterproofing wax, which you can apply as extra protection. These gloves can handle the most extreme weather conditions!
– Made of high quality pigskin
– Thermal inner lining
– Reinforced with leather patches on palm, thumb and fingers
– 100% polyester knitted wrist to retain warmth
– Sewn with extra strong Draylon® thread
– Long lifespan
– Special Nikwax waterproofing wax wax gift
– Available in sizes S, M, L and XL
Long live the anticipation
As if motorcycling does not yet have enough experience, you can get in the mood with this product in advance by giving your gloves a new look and making them waterproof in the oven.
That is how it works:
- Set your oven to 50 degrees Celsius.
- Put the gloves in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove the gloves, put them on and use the wax that comes with it to supposedly wash your hands with it. So you rub all wax in it. Don’t forget to apply extra seams.
- Place the gloves in the oven for another 5 minutes
- Are the gloves still a bit dull? Then you can repeat steps 3 and 4 once or twice.
- As soon as they start to shine, take them out of the oven and let them cool.
Time to enjoy driving in the cold days with these cool motorcycle gloves, enjoy !!
We are proud to say that we are the importer of the Kinco motorcycle gloves in the Netherlands.
Note: once the Kinco gloves have been in the oven after purchase, returns are no longer possible. We assume no liability for any consequences of the preparation of the motorcycle gloves in the oven and are therefore entirely at your own risk.
It is wise to treat your leather motorcycle gloves with Nikwax once a year. Regular maintenance of leather with Nikwax contributes to a longer life. You will receive Nikwax with your gloves as standard, so that you can start immediately with the first wax treatment. Do you want to order more wax so that you can move forward for a while? The Nikwax you here ordered a set of two bags.